Sunday, February 14, 2016

Alhamdulillah, the paths of hope


Assalamualaikum and hello there guys.


Its been awhile, more than 4 years I didn't post anything in this blog. Lots and lots of things had passed and Alhamdulilah, all praise to Allah The Most Merciful, who had guided me and still guiding me to the true path without losing hope. Alhamdulillah.

When I look back on my previous posts, it reminds me of the person that i loved and Allah SWT. Last time I was truly confident with the world I had until Allah showed me that He can do anything and change everything with the world I had, which He is The Almighty who controls the universe and beyond. That is the moment of truth, the moment I have to truly bow to Him without hypocrisy. Alhamdulillah.. Thank you Allah..

You guys must be wondering ( or not hehe) why should I bother to write a post since i had left my blog quite a long time. Well its my blog so I can do whatever I want. hehe Just kidding. I want to start back blogging because I want to share things that we may take lesson from it and at the same time I can improve on my english writing skill and my memory (I tends to forget things quite fast nowadays). Guys, do correct my english or anything if i made mistake. Im just an ordinary guy. May Allah grant me istiqamah, consistency.

And insyallah all of these, bottom in my heart, because of Allah (all good things we do because of Allah, may Allah grant us rewards).

Keeping smiling and have a good day :) .






No comments:

Post a Comment